Exhibit in 2017
Exhibit at New Zealand's largest beauty and spa industry showcase
Why YOU should be at the Expo in 2017
NZ Hair & Beauty Expo brings together buyers, suppliers, purchase influences, industry leaders, consultants and the media in the one place over the weekend of the 15 & 16 July.
Talk directly to the decision makers and meet with the leading buyers and salon owners in New Zealand, including salon owners, salon managers, therapists, health and wellness centres, nail technicians, makeup artists and hair stylists. It’s the ideal place to meet, network and do business with your target market all in one place.
- Acquire quality leads
- Raise the profile of your brands
- Foster new or existing business relationships
- Meet potential customer that don’t go to other trade events
- Launch new product ranges
- Make on-the-spot sales
- Support the industry
- Generate media coverage
The NZ Hair & Beauty Expo presents an opportunity for exhibitors to gain exposure to the vital New Zealand market and the event has a proven track record of delivering an ROI.
About the Visitors?
- 2,733 total visitations
- 6% increase in unique visitors over the 2015 expo
- 55% of total visitors are Salon Owners or Managers – the decision makers
- 72% North Island attendance
- 28% South Island attendance
For further information about Expo contact Simon Gillson firstname.lastname@example.org